Every year of a child's life is precious, but when it comes to development, the first five are the most important.
The experiences children have in these early years help shape the adults they will become. It is when they learn important social skills that will remain with them for life.
When you enrol with Warwick Early Learning Centre, you’re giving your child every opportunity to live, laugh and learn in a nurturing, safe and stimulating environment.
A strong early start brings a future of possibilities.
• 6am – 6pm opening hours, Monday to Friday
• 101 places for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years
• Renovated outdoor playground
• Government Approved Kindergarten Program delivered by a qualified Teacher
• Before/After School Care and Holiday Club
• Highly qualified, long serving senior staff
• Nutritious and tasty meals
• Full nappy service
• Two free Centre t-shirts and hat on enrolment
• Convenient, on-site parking